Come along to our free Wednesday events to learn and discuss about relevant topics at the nexus of politics, economics, and sociology. Everyone, regardless of their background and area of study, is welcome to join us and enrich the debate! For more information as well as times and locations, follow us online.
Or 2016 Programme will be happening at 4pm each Wednesday, the room will be decided each.
WHAT IS IT ALL ABOUT?
- 14th Sep – What you already know about Political Economy but never realised
- 21st Sep – How economic thought evolved
- 7th Oct – The Role of the State- Followed by EGM
THE VALUE DEBATE
- 19th Oct – What is the source of value?
- 2nd Nov – For all it’s worth – Value theories revisited.
- 16th Nov – Chaired Discussion: What’s worth what and why?
- 24th Nov – Collaboration With Debater on Basic Income
- TBA – Christmas Meal